Installation Of Your Biz-vertizer Impact
1. Print off your personalised advert and seal inside the self-laminate following these ezi instructions.
- Open the pouch and centre your personalised advert face down on the clear non-adhesive side
- Peel away the liner and seal firmly with a straight edge, so to ensure a smooth wrinkle free finish
- Repositionable up to 24 hours. Reseal if necessary – to remove air bubbles or wrinkles
- For weather proofing, apply heat to your sealed laminate with a hairdryer. Or alternatively, you can get your personalised advert heat laminated at your local stationery store, which will ensure complete weather proofing.
2. Place your laminated advert into the advert sleeve of your Biz-vertizer Impact. If you are using your Biz-vertizer Impact outside please wait 48 hours for the seal to work correctly on the laminate.
3. Place your Biz-vertizer Impact in a way that achieves the best results. You can free-stand your Biz-vertizer Impact by utilising the clip-in plastic base supplied, or attach it to a variety of surfaces in one of the following 4 ways:
- Suction cups onto glass:
Slide the suction cups (supplied) onto the square plastic holders on the back of your Biz-vertizer Compact. Push the unit onto the clean glass window in a level position.
- Removing your Biz-vertizer:
To remove your unit, carefully slide it upwards to remove it from the suction cups. Pull the tabs on the suction cups to remove them from the glass window and replace them onto the back of the unit onto the square plastic holders.
- Double-sided tape onto smooth surfaces:
Peel the backing off the double-sided tabs (supplied) and position on the square plastic holders on the back of the Biz-vertizer Impact with enough pressure to adhere. Peel off the secondary backing from the tabs and push the unit onto the clean smooth surface in a pre-determined level position.
- Mounts onto fixed screws:
The Biz-vertizer Impact can be mounted over screws (screw head must be between 12-18mm in diameter) by sliding the square plastic holders on the back of the unit over the heads of the screws, already in the vertical surface. The depth of the screw head will need to be adjusted to ensure a tight fit, with the ideal depth being 3mm.
- Glued permanently onto most clean surfaces:
Place your adhesive onto the square plastic holders on the back of your Biz-vertizer Impact and push the unit onto the clean surface in a pre-determined level position. Hold the unit in place until the adhesive has set enough that there is no movement when you let go. You may want to tape or brace the unit to the surface temporarily until the adhesive has cured. (Check the instructions on the back of your adhesive to make sure it is suitable for adhering acrylic to the material you have chosen).
4. Insert your business or promotional cards into the weather resistant cardholder – and let your Biz-vertizer Impact go to work for you!
Care Of Your Biz-vertizer Impact:
To keep your Biz-vertizer Impact looking in great condition, wash it as required with a soft cloth and warm soapy water. Never use abrasive cleaners or solvents as these may scratch the surface.
Back to the Biz-vertizer Impact page